Opening up to the idea of being the system responsible can be both exciting and unnerving for some!
Are you the type of person that can see the whole picture? Happy to take the lead on the system / business critical decisions surrounding the Infor M3 system for a 250 user infrastructure?
Within this role you will need to have enough experience to manage a system to the point where waiting till next week for the developers to come in is a comfortable challenge rather than a worst nightmare!
We are looking for those that don't mind working in a family feeling environment, the sort of organisation that doesn't put a ticket in for a little problem rather they have a cup of coffee with you and talk through the issue so it a, doesn't happen again and b, you grow closer to your colleagues!
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage the main system (Infor M3)
* Develop a unique support plan for the infrastructure of the organisation
* Engage with the end users of the organisation in order to educate them on system best practise
* It is the responsibility of the successful applicant to find out how to get the most out of the on premise 13.4 build, this means making it the most streamlined and efficient system it can be and using M3 with all the features possible on the non customised software piece! A really exciting role.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 3 years experience with M3
* A degree within a relevant subject matter
* Experience within the FMCG / Fashion verticals is beneficial
This company can offer you training certifications of your choice and a wonderfully high tech working environment, an organisation with a really well know IP and a firm reputation on the Swedish market.
But what is more, this organisation can offer you camaraderie!
If you want to find out more apply to email@example.com to find out more!