Workday HCM consultant required for a London based role. This is a short term contract with extension possibilities thereafter and a competitive daily rate.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with the client to understand the requirements and design, build, configure and test the Workday solution.
* Create and execute a strategic vision on the HCM system.
* Detailed documentation creation.
* Suggest improvements and ways to increase efficiency.
* Proven experience and knowledge of Workday HCM to a high standard.
* Experienced with Workday implementations across multiple locations.
* Previously gathered requirements from stakeholders.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact James Hoare. Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.