My client is a global consulting firm with great working environment, career development and benefits! If you are an aspiring consultant passionate in HRIT and posess the required skills for this role, hit apply now!
Role & Responsibilities
* Deliver SuccessFactors support particularly in Employee Central, Compensation & Benefits modules.
* Gathers and analyses clients' business requirements and objectives.
* Designs and configures SuccessFactors solution.
* Delivers functionality specifications for the technical team to build interfaces and conduct UAT
* Facilitates knowledge transfer with clients via customer/administrator and end user training.
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship through successful project delivery as well as effective and engaging client interaction
* Present solutions and recommendations independently in a structured and articulate manner to internal and external clients
* Plans delivery of support ticket to ensure SLA compliance and customer satisfaction.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
* Undergraduate degree with an information technology and/or Human Resource focus (preferred)
* Experience implementing SAP SuccessFactors projects
* Specialization in Employee Central, Compensation & Benefits modules
* Understanding and interest of how SAP Successfactor work
* Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrate in an ERP/SAPenvironment.
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong client service mind-set with good project management skills
* Flexibility to travel in the region when required.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 5022 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related jobs - https://www.washingtonfrank.com/
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1982019