Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS.
Job type: Fixed term / Project Engasjement
Start date: ASAP
Job title: SAP Consultant
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland
* ABC-XYZ analysis of materials portfolio, product life-cycle management and commercial policy. Defining inventory policies in accordance to the predefined inventory segmentation.
* Calculations and maintenance of the inventory in SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system using the inventory parameters, such as: safety stock, reorder point, lot size, lead-time, and replenishment strategies.
* Ensuring the best possible supplier performance in terms of supplier on-time delivery, quality, lead-time, and flexibility.
* Managing inventory controls (Materials Resource Planning) exception messages on a daily basis and supporting year-end inventory counting.
* Analysis of the inventory performance, i.e. identifying excess and obsolete/ageing inventory. Taking appropriate action for optimising inventory performance, in collaboration with sales, marketing, manufacturing and Supply Chain Management (SCM).
* Purchase orders: Ensures optimised translation of purchase requisitions into purchase orders.
* Releases purchase orders to suppliers and expedites if required.
* Project planning
* Preparation of Analysis
* Develop PEP (Project Execution Plan)
* Progress reporting and status
* Weekly/monthly reporting
* Responsibility to set baseline revisions according to changes in project and scope
* Competence within project planning and reporting, preferably from engineering projects within the oil and gas industry
* Experience from project or site management
* Experience from Safran and MS Project
* Be able to understand specifications and requirements from customer, and describe how to cover them in our project plan
* Bachelor degree or similar
* Language skills required
* Norwegian & English; fluent written and spoken
To be considered for this position please apply before 30th of November 2019. Should you have further questions relating to this role, contact Sylwia Norkiewicz on firstname.lastname@example.org