The company is a independent Swedish subsidiary of international firm, less focused on delivery but is rather strategic with focus on advisory in order to align business processes with relevant IT solution. The SAP team consists of around 40 SAP professionals. This company works with large companies on long projects that last even up to 2 years.
The company culture is also focused on social responsibility and well-being. The company also offers learning through courses.
Role & Responsibilities
* Consultancy as well as architecture of the solutions
* Advise clients on the best solutions
* Work with variety of stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
* Good knowledge of SAP integration
* Good level of English and Swedish
* Great communication skills
Why to apply
* Work for employer who cares about the staff and their well being
* Courses and learning opportunities
* Large projects with known clients
For more details contact Zuzana Zednikova (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 775 888 607)
Washington Frank International is the global leader in ERP recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more ERP (SAP, Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual) roles than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout EMEA, as well as globally. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with employers of choice in EMEA and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best ERP jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends.