Role & Responsibilities
* Manage and operate multi-layer aspects of global SAP system infrastructure.
* Inspect and monitor status of services and underlying infrastructure.
* Troubleshooting within SAP, operating system and hardware layer as necessary.
* Interact with SAP and other vendors to acquire official support information.
* Interact with other non-Basis SAP teams to provide access and solution for them.
* ID administration of end users and other SAP support teams.
* Support headquarter office's requests for audit related information gathering.
* Regular system maintenance (monthly in one weekend)
* Perform ad-hoc required
Skills & Qualifications
* At least three years of experience with Windows server administration
* Experience with SAP R/3, SAP ECC or SAP S/4 in SAP basis field
* Experience with (SAP) database administration of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SAP HANA1/2
* Solid experience in supporting SAP Basis on Windows platform, MS SQL server, MSCS, SAN, system monitoring.
* Solid experience in setup and administration of proprietary server vendor hardware (HPE, DELL, Lenovo etc)
* Fundamental network knowledge and skills are expected
* SAP Basis Certified, MCSE, CCNA and any other related discipline (certified) is preferable
* Experience with enterprise virtualization platform such as VMware, Hyper-V is preferable
* Experience with Active Directory / LDAP is welcome
* Experience with scripting for server administration (VBS/.NET/PowerShell/Linux batch script etc) is welcome