Role & Responsibilities
* 1. Perform blueprinting workshops to gather information on business requirements
2. Document business requirements
* Implementation of SAP for new entities
* Support implementation, and production support of SAP Enterprise Management Controlling Module - SD (Primary) & MM (Secondary).
* Uses business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
* Troubleshooting and resolve system issues due to wrong master data setup, user process or incorrect problem logic.
* Conduct training for key end users
Skills & Qualifications
* Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
* With minimum 5 years' experience in handling end-end project implementation.
* Strong experience in SAP Sales Distribution (SD) module, followed by good hands on experience in SAP Material Management (MM) Module.
* Strong technical skills in all areas of the ABAP workbench including: List, interactive, & ALV reporting; BAPIs and BDC scripts; SAPscript & SMART Forms; Adobe Forms; Dialog Programming; User-Exits & Customer Enhancements; Performance Tuning; ABAP Objects; Workflow; Analyzing ABAP logs/dumps; Researching SAP Notes
* With strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Heads Up. Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1986634