A foreign logistic company is looking to drive internal operation and business and they are looking for an ambitious and pioneering Assistant Manager for the Group.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist Manager in managing projects & related activities in Process Management Group
* Adopt of refine project standards, policies, procedures, and methodologies
* Support for project governance such as financial & resource utilization tracking, managing timelines and deadlines
* Assess project risks and develop timely, proactive plans to mitigate risk factors, ensuring all related stakeholders are aligned and up-to-date
* Help to resolve barriers and conflicts (resource, timing, financial, sequencing) between multiple projects and project teams
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor Degree in a relevant business or technical subject e.g Logistics, Project Management, IT, Industrial Engineering)
* Minimum 3 years' experience including Project Management, Operation Management, and/or IT, candidate with PMI PMP certification is an advantage
* Experience in Supply Chain Industry, especially in Freight Forwarding and/or warehousing, transportation is an advantage
* Excellent management, communication, presentation, problem-solving and organizational skills
* Business-minded, performance-driven, details- & results-oriented
* Double pay
* Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance
* Performance bonus
For more details please contact iris zeng at +852 3018 0386.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.