This is a project manager/lead role and prior experience working in consultancy firm as a techno-functional consultant for ERP projects is highly preferred. If you have a wealth of experience and knowledge in ERP systems, applications and processes, this will a great opportunity for you to develop your career and carve your niche!
Role & Responsibilities
* Supporting our partner for ITDD (IT Due Diligence) and PMI (Post Merger Integration) phases such as an consultant and IT Professional
* Visit overseas offices and supporting ITDD and PMI with major consultation firms
* Creating report for stakeholders
* Creating knowledge source document for the company
* Able to train and share knowledge for consulting method
* Supporting an individual infrastructure project as Project Manager or Leader
Skills & Qualifications
* Candidate must have at least 10 years working experience in IT related due diligence project at least 10 years.
* Candidate must have experience of ERP System project implementation such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP and so on.
* Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
* Able to work independently and lead in projects
* Willing to travel to support in regional countries
* Good understanding of business process & customer orientated preferred
* Project management/ cutover planning experience
* Candidate should have an experience working for a consultancy firm for at least for 5 years
* Candidate should have knowledge in IERP System implementation project as Project Manager
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +65 3158 5022 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related jobs - https://www.washingtonfrank.com/
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1982019