Salary : Competitive (lower Tax band applicable)
you will be required as the Solution Designer, Procurement to orchestrate the work in the Procurement stream to ensure the timely delivery of optimal and appropriate solutions in the area of Procurement to address business needs and requirements.
You will ensure that the business needs identified are optimally addressed with a view towards best practices within Procurement systems and increased efficiency, effectiveness, and/or differentiation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide a deep level of functional knowledge and support to the Solutions Design team.
* Make recommendations on the best use of Unit4 Business World Procurement functionality
to accomplish strategic business objectives
* Investigates reported application problems and works with technical specialists to test, diagnose
and isolate the root cause of problems
* Ensures system documentation relating to Procurement processes are maintained
* Provides technical advice in the development and review of design activities for system
improvements, changes, enhancements, and upgrades.
* Facilitate and participate in systems design workshops with Business Analysts and
personnel from relevant business functions
* Implement new procurement modules
* Design and develop new reports or changes/enhancements to reports within the system
* Implement unit testing and integration testing for any functionality developed
* Assists in the development of training materials
* monitor and evaluate company policies, procedures, methods, tools and associated
systems to ensure its applicability
* Recommend new policies and procedures and introduce innovation and best practices in
business operations to enhance services
Skills & Qualifications
* English Speaking Role, must be fluent.
* Must have the Right to work in Denmark
* Educated to a Masters Degree Level
* Advanced Knowledge & experience in development or implementation of business systems and/or business process the area of Procurement
* 3 years of ERP Design / Implementation experience
* 2 years experience with Unit 4 Agresso ETP system
* knowledge of Unit 4 Agresso Procurement Modules
* Excellent communication skills and good IT understanding
* lower than average TAX
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERPmarkets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.