I am currently seeking a new permanent, full-time M3 Solution architect to support the development of a greenfield 13.4 implementation within a manufacturing client in Skane region. given that the organisation is a player on the global arena, this is an opportunity to develop into an organisation with 40,000+ employees, a real career building job! As a the lead Solutions Architect, you will be developing the strategy for the implementation as a key stakeholder in the business's IT infrastructure.
As the lead solution architect you will be responsible for:
* Leading the implementation from one end to the other and developing a strategy for engaging the many stakeholder in the process;
* Quality Assurance of the IT system infrastructure, developing strategy for support teams and other professionals;
* Effectively communicating and building consensus with Stockholders;
* Preparation of the scope by providing task/time details;
* Conducting an efficient method to migrate the data from the legacy system to the new Infor M3 system;
* Training and development of all the staff in your 50 people strong department;
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
* Lead consulting experience or similar transferable skills within M3;
* You should have been a part of at least three implementations within Info M3;
* You should possess the skills that would have been developed within the manufacturing and supply verticals;
* A knowledge of ITIL or Scrum is beneficial.
This role will give you the rare opportunity to be a part of a green field implementation, access to training and development within a company renowned for their development programmes.
You will have access to a company car and a have holidays of 35 days a year!
This role has received 3 CV's already so If you are interested apply now!