SAP Developer will act as developer for multiple projects across Norway. This includes work on design and development of system components, implementation of technology standards, hands-on software development and support.
One of my clients, a fantastic Consultancy firm in Oslo is looking to hire an ABAP developer to join their growing team. They are looking for a highly skilled English speaking Developer to be the next addition to their fantastic team.
This is an organisation that values work/life balance, they have various sports clubs, social clubs (including a beer brewing club), a fantastic social calendar including team vacations and even a cabin that employees can use in the mountains.
Norway is regarded by most, as the best country in the world to live in (https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-best-countries-to-live-in-the-world.html) so if you are interested in exploring the opportunity to move to this great part of the world, lets arrange a good time to talk
* Understand the business requirements; design new processes to match business requirements.
* Convert business/functional requirements into technical specifications.
* Design, configure and develop the object as per the design.
* Create/change new or existing Integration Scenarios and Integration Processes as per business needs.
* Work closely with Business Analysts to ensure accuracy and completeness of functional specifications. Provide assistance to the Business Analyst with the analysis of ABAP change requests.
* Assist in system, integration, performance and user acceptance testing.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Thorough understanding of ABAP Workbench tools such as ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Editor, Area Menus, SAP Script, Function Builder, Transactions, and Business Object Builder.
Understanding of data quality issues and ability to recommend best practices for ensuring/validating data quality
* Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms understandable to the business
* Experienced in covering requirement analysis, configuration, technical design and development, Test cases and transport and cutover activity.
* Good understanding of the integration points across SAP modules
* Understanding of software development life cycle. Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
* Fluency in Norwegian is desired but not essential
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Niche ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Bennett on +44 191338659 ext 1678
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 191338659 ext 1678 where confidentiality is guaranteed.