Role & Responsibilities
* Translate business objectives and requirements into system design that can be supported by SAP
* Facilitate functional teams for new SAP implementation and on-going application update and enhancement globally
* Provide ad-hoc support maintenance service and trouble-shooting to end-users
* Work closely with internal teams and external vendors to ensure project tasks are delivered on time and are of satisfactory quality with proper documentation
* Design a test plan and testing standards to monitor system activities
* Provide support on SAP process development requests and plan a practical implementation schedule.
* Formulate SAP user guideline and provide training and on-going support
Skills & Qualifications
Degree holder in Business Administration, IT or related disciplines.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP PP or FICO modules implementation projects
* Solid and strong business and technical skills in SAP PP modules
* In-depth understanding of SME business model, SAP system applications and ERP system
* Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
* A good team player, initiative and detail-minded
* Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua