Role & Responsibilities
* Carry out the implementation as well as integration of FIORI Applications.
* Responsible for technical and functional development and support of the SAP FIORI applications.
* Provide collaboration with SAP functional and business users to develop the FIORI screens and functions, participate in implementation projects and provide post Go-Live support.
* Prepare technical documents and unit testing.
* Design, develop, configure and customize SAP Fiori based on the functional requirements.
* Provide support/maintenance after go-live, ensuring all issues are rectified on a prompt basis after hyper-care support.
Skills & Qualifications
* Have at least 2 implementation project experience.
* Have at least designed/developed 2 applications.
* Strong technical skills in all areas of the ABAP workbench including: List, interactive, & ALV reporting; BAPIs and BDC scripts; SAPscript & SMART Forms; Adobe Forms; Dialog Programming; User-Exits & Customer Enhancements; Performance Tuning; ABAP Objects; Workflow; Analyzing ABAP logs/dumps; Researching SAP Notes.
* At least 3 or more years working with UI5/FIORI.
* Experience in developing interfaces using ODATA services.
* Proficiency with WebDynpro, SAP Fiori and SAP Netweaver Gateway development.
* Integration Experience with the backend SAP and non-SAP applications will be advantageous.
Applications currently in progress, don't miss out on this opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1986634