The SAP Advisory Consultant is a key resource in all upcoming SAP S/4HANA programs. He or she excels in projects that design and implement a roadmap from the clients' current ERP landscape to a future SAP S/4HANA based application landscape. She or he has a deep understanding of the benefits new SAP S4/HANA technology (database, digital platform, Fiori, Cloud solutions) can bring to our clients. He or she works on the definition of the ideal and fit-for-purpose future SAP S/4HANA landscape, codevelops IT Roadmaps and detailed plans how to get there from the current state. Besides Consulting skills, strong delivery and people management skills are essential to allow putting the plan into action, together with our implementation teams in, Digital and Operations.
As SAP Advisory Consultant, your tasks concern:
* Help clients define target IT landscape and processes through the creation of blueprints, roadmaps and governance structures.
* Face off to our client providing professional and sound advice
* Deliver ERP strategy roadmap and business case engagements for our clients
* Act as Subject Matter Expert in one or more SAP functional domains and contribute to S/4HANA programs/projects.
* Design solutions to client business challenges that take advantage of what SAP S/4HANA, Digital offerings and Cloud have to offer.
* Participate in business development, including working with other teams in identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow a successful practice.