My client is an American insurance company that specialises in life insurance products, annuities, and mutual funds, and offers a variety of investment products and services to individuals, businesses, and pension plans. Right now, they're looking for a HRIS analyst to assist in delivering HR process and systems support to the global HR function. The HRIS Analyst will report to Head of HR in Asia.
* Provide support for stakeholders for system functionality enquiries (time off requests, performance management, updating personal data, promotions, terminations and viewing data)
* Responding to tickets and collaborates with stakeholders to troubleshoot system and interface issues
* Collaborate with HR and IT department in the monitoring, resolution of tickets and enhancement requests.
* Provide support to daily HR activities to ensure data accuracy and validity.
* Data analysis and reconciliation activities as required.
* Provides guidance and training to HR team members, managers and employees on processes and tools.
* Partners with HR and the business to identify, recommend, and implement improvements to both systems and processes. Documents system, data and process flows.
* Be the Workday and BrassRing SME and double up as the administrator to administer business processes, compensation management and performance management.
* Works on Workday new release and assess impact to company, conduct UAT and manage enhancement request.
* Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, MIS or related field.
* At least 2 years of experience in HR operations.
* Good understanding in HR systems, processes and functions.
* Working experience in Workday system.
* Experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) system such as Oracle, PeopleSoft and SAP Successfactors would be advantageous.
* Experience in full life-cycle of HRIS implementation would be favourable.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and produce accurate work within deadlines.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
Should you be interested, please send your updated CV in Word format to j.ho@washingtonfrank or drop your CV below. EA License Number : 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983255