My client is an established global company and a leading benefits management solution provider. Serving across all industry sectors, including 7 of the top 10 technology companies, 4 of the world's top pharmaceutical companies and 5 of the world's leading banks. Can provide both and a challenging and rewarding career
This candidate would need to be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in APAC to ensure smooth transition from project phase to ongoing service delivery and to bring positive client experience when leveraging the product to increase employee engagement in their organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Understanding the client's business objectives, working with them during the annual renewal exercise and conducting service review analysis and management information reporting.
* Building and maintaining a strong client relationship through proactive engagement and providing value-added services professionally
* Measure, report and improve client satisfaction in Asia Pacific
* Ensure all requests by clients are effectively managed and manage clients' contract renewals and conduct software training as and when required.
* Ensure initial delivery of any new project launches is managed properly and annual renewals to ensure smooth transition from project phase to on-going service delivery
Skills & Qualifications
* Business Studies with at least 3 years working experience
* Experience working in a strategic account management/ regional role
* Initiative and time management/ Internal Stakeholders and client engagement/ Problem Solving
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Kok Swee) or give me a call at +65 3158 4359 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1986889 EA License Number: 11C3017