My client is an established global company and a leading benefits management solution provider. Serving across all industry sectors, including 7 of the top 10 technology companies, 4 of the world's top pharmaceutical companies and 5 of the world's leading banks. Can provide both and a challenging and rewarding career
Looking for a Configuration Engineers write Country, Organisation, Scheme and Benefit templates
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with users and/ or internal stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into the required templates/ technical solutions.
* Maintaining/ Troubleshooting including change management for any updates to existing templates
* Develop business process models and documentation relevant to the team's objectives
* Debugging, configuring and developing of the templates
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor Degree in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent.
* Darwin working experiences preferred
* Ability to abstract and create a general solution for a solution for a problem, eg. based on multiple setups identify elements that are generic and need to form part of the provider's product base template
* Ability to generate relevant test case scenarios that can be used to test templates.
* Strong communication skills
* Flexible attitude
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Kok Swee) or give me a call at +65 3158 4359 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1986889 EA License Number: 11C3017