* Provide project implementation and support on SAP modules such as FI/CO/SD/MM/BW/BPC/BO & ABAP Application Area
* Provide assistance in the development and provide analysis of SAP and business process problems and opportunities.
* Evaluate, handle and resolve business problems, concerning SAP business processes, in such a way that the problems are always registered, confirmed to the business, carried out within the expected time frame according to the agreed budget.
* Design detailed business and, wherever possible, technical specifications to programming and other resources, both in-house and 3rd
* Provide analysis of SAP and business processes problems and recommend applications and solutions to SAP Roll out implementation for SD/MM Module
* Apply local configuration on changing, fine tuning on SAP Settings and writing of specifications and performing programming.
* Required to travel frequently to support/communicate with users across the regions (Malaysia, India, Vietnam).
* To support the regional IT applications to ensure business continuity and business process efficiency.
* To implement SAP projects as well as provide 1st & 2nd level support of SAP ERP 6.0.
* To ensure smooth operations of the suite of IT applications for business units.
* To provide project implementation support primarily.
* Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving abilities
* High levels of initiative
* Able to multi-task and handle tasks with competing priorities
* Excellent listening and question skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with users to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
* Meticulous and attentive to details
* Have good interpersonal relationship skills, able to work well in a team.
* Bachelor's Degree in IT/Engineering or related equivalent field.
* Knowledge of ABAP and SAP Modules "FICO/SDMM/PPQM/BW/BO/BPC" (At least 1 module)
* Knowledge in web based technology, e.g. SAP, Oracle, IT Project Management
* Project implementation skills.
* Able and willing to travel frequently to South East Asia Countries
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, Communication and people interaction skills.
* At least 2 years of relevant hands on experience.
Applications currently in progress, don't miss out on this opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1986634