Our client is an innovative manufacturer and designer in the health sector. They are determined to push boundaries which has placed them at the top of their field. They are now seeking an experienced Project Manager for a 6 month contract to implement JD Edwards manufacturing, procurement and finance modules within their company.
* Communicate with key stakeholders to Gather requirements.
* Predict and determine potential risks and solutions as well as providing support for the team.
* Lead, develop and mentor the team as well as establish KPI's and deadlines.
* Regularly presenting current progress to key stakeholders as well as reporting and document writing for the stakeholders.
* Working with the team and other parties to establish what organisational change is required, how it needs to be implemented and when it needs to be completed.
* Extensive JD Edwards experience.
* Prior background in Manufacturing and Engineering Industries.
* Multiple JDE/ERP end to end implementations.
* Prior Project management experience.
* Worked with JDE finance, procurement and manufacturing modules.
* Change management experience
* Make a difference working with a product and company that changes people's lives for the better.
* Access to free on-site car-parking
* Great training opportunities
* Wonderful and caring culture with people that want to make a difference.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of a great team as well as a fast paced and challenging work environment. APPLY NOW!
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
(03) 8657 4571