A great new in house solution architect role has come into my portfolio.
If you are interested to engage with a company with a demonstrated history of year on year growth patterns and a keen eye on the manufacturing market.... This may be just right for you!
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist in evaluating the blueprint design
* Document and present the blueprint and scenario and gap documenting
* Assist in the solution design of Infor beta solutions
* Engage in configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing and presenting Infor beta solutions
* Solution designing, documenting the integration specification and integration testing
* Create key-user and end-user training manual, migrate data, create test data, perform training and evaluating
* Carry Out data migration, perform data cleansing, validation, and migration
* First level, second level, and third level post go-live support
* Post go-live training and testing
* Post go-live functional & integration specification documenting
* Change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
* Mentoring and training teams
* Competency in at least one of the following ERP modules for Infor M3:
* Product Data Management (PDM)
* Customer Order Processing (COP)
* Manufacturing (MFG)
* Planning (PLN)
* Purchasing (PUR)
* Warehouse (WHM)
* Finance (FIN)
* More than three years of Infor M3 ERP experience
* Experience in Infor M3 ERP support projects
* Very Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and XML
* Experience in EDI Implementations and Troubleshooting
* Experience in Implementing & troubleshooting Infor M3 Satellite Products (ION/Ming.le/MEC)
* Ability to articulate a solution effectively
* Very old company with a clear and precise mission structure.
* Organisational culture based around traditional Swedish best practise.
* Opportunity to become the Domain architect within the year