This consultancy is looking to employ a new consultant to engage within full life cycle projects, working with Jeeves and various other new and innovative products to deliver an extra ordinary service to some really exciting customers.
Some of the customers you will know, others will be new to you, as they are a company going first to market with an exciting new product.
With this role comes the great prospect of being some of the first in Sweden to learn about the new product, a system that is well known all across Europe, being some of the first professionals to understand this product will deliver a value to your career that not many other opportunities can.
Role & Responsibilities
* Deliver a professional and cohesive implementation strategy to new and existing customers.
* Develop and build solutions based on a framework in continuous development for 20+ years.
* Provide support / development/ workshops to customers and end users to ensure they are making the best use of the systems provided to them.
Skills & Qualifications
* You should be a committed and driven individual that leaves no stone upturned in his/her's consultant style.
* You should have already at least two years of functional / technical Jeeves understanding - ideally in the consultancy arena.
* Having a good understanding of your markets is a great benefit.
* Being a part of one of the best employers in Sweden (accredited).
* Company profit shares each year.
* One of the best companies in terms of staff engagement (staff nights out, trips away and many other benefits)
* Every location has an in house gym.
If you feel like this is a good option or you would like to explore other options, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
This role is only accepting Swedish speakers at professional level or above due to their Swedish speaking customers.