The program covers the implementation and continuous improvement of the S/4 HANA Cloud
ERP solution to all existing entities.
Program scope includes solution roll-out/activations and continuous functionality enhancements (via SCRUM delivery approach).
A glimpse into your daily mission:
* Overall planning, management and completion of the projects
* Management of all project phases definition & planning, execution & control, as well as project Closure
* Project monitoring and reporting, project resource management
* Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
* Organize projects and requirements from business to support the strategic direction of the organization.
* Define project scope and analysis of business process and technical feasibility
* Allocate resource and develop detailed project schedule and plan
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Define project tasks and time line, and liaise with technical items on technical solution
* Control and manage changes request for the projects
* Prepare and maintain necessary documentation for the projects
* Report, track the project deliverables and escalate to management as needed
* Manage and develop third parties/vendor relationship for outsource project and evaluation of market solutions
* Proven working experience in project management, particularly in ERP and cloud implementations
* 2 years of experience in S4 HANA Implementation Projects will be advantageous
* At least 1 S4 HANA Implementation will be advantageous
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
* PMI-ACP or CSM certification
* Familiar with SCRUM
Applications currently in progress, don't miss out on this opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1986634