SAP FI-CO Architect - Copenhagen
Play a key role in this globally renowned End-User's transformation as a trusted advisor.
This company is looking for a strong SAP FI-CO person who can play a key part in a company-wide transformation and act as a trusted advisor for the Finance Department. This position requires broad Financial knowledge to advise and propose solutions covering different technologies and approaches. The position also includes Team Lead responsibilities for SAP FI-CO consultants (internally and externally). As a Functional Lead for SAP FI, you will be based in the HQ of the business, report to the Head of Back Office IT and be part of an international team.
The biggest success criteria for the position are:
* Become a key player in the transformation of Finance (and the company in general)
* Become a trusted partner for Finance
* Improve and Simplify the current solutions and processes
* Increase knowledge of SAP in house.
* Increase the use of standard SAP functionality, instead of 3rd party products, to align and increase data quality
Your main tasks will be:
* Evaluate, scope, design and estimate new functional requirements
* Create solution design for new functional requirements and projects
* Participate in project work
* Review and approve solutions from the team
* Participate in meetings and workshops with Business
* Bring inspiration and present solutions to Business.
* Coordinate cross-systems and SAP Functions
* Evaluate Finance impact of non-finance changes (i.e. sales, logistic) with IT and non IT changes.
* Coordinate effort with Authorization team
* Coordinate effort with other teams like BI, Data knowledge, Salesforce etc.
* Support Enterprise Architects with technical and business knowledge.
* Support to Master Data Office
* Daily support to Business, incidents, education, error analysis etc.
* Team lead for SAP finance consultants (internal and external).
Experienced SAP FI Consultant with a focus on collaboration and service.
To be successful in this role, 8-10 years of experience as an SAP FI Consultant is required along with extensive general knowledge in finance. You need to be business-oriented and be able to communicate both with the finance department and translate their needs into technical SAP solutions. Experience in a company with a global setup as well as sales and production areas is an advantage. A high level of English is also necessary, as this is our main communication language.
As a person, you are collaborative and service-minded. You are out-going and a great communicator, who can have a dialogue with people at all levels in the organization. You are a great stakeholder manager, who can explain technical possibilities in a simple "business language" and at the same time come up with alternative solutions.
Get in touch with Chris Owen at email@example.com to apply today!