My MNC client is looking for a experienced Oracle professional with the experience in pre-sales as well as good record of delivering Oracle solutions (Oracle EBS & Fusion).
Role & Responsibilities
* Collecting and documenting business requirements
* Testing and delivering application documentation
* Recommending effective solutions.
* Verify business requirements and functional specifications.
* Map business requirements to functional requirements.
* Develop and deliver project documentation including requirements trace-ability matrix, business process design, configuration design.
* Identify gaps in the standard product functionality.
* Design any customisation or extensions where there is a gap in the standard product functionality.
* Create/ review test scenarios, scripts, test plans and execute them.
* Interface between technical teams and client/users.
* Design solutions in conjunction with technical teams.
* Ensure deliverables are being met on a timely basis.
* Conduct system training.
* Participate in competency building activities and internal trainings.
* Support sales and proposals development in mapping standard product functionality to business requirements, identifying solution gaps and proposing relevant customisation or extensions.
* At least 6 years of experience in Oracle ERP/Applications.
* Minimum 2 cycles of project implementation experience
* Fusion Financial experience is preferred (Oracle EBS experience may be considered)
* An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
* Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement trace-ability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
* An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
* A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time-frame.
Should you be interested, please send your updated CV in Word format to j.ho@washingtonfrank or drop your CV below. EA License Number : 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983255