Project Manager - SAP - Oslo
One of the largest SAP partners in Scandinavia is looking for an experienced SAP Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA implementations and an understanding of functional configuration. With customers in retail, wholesale trade, telecommunications and e-commerce they provide a dynamic, exciting working environment surrounded by enthusiastic, highly skilled colleagues.
As an SAP Project Manager, you will be a key component in helping drive key processes across the Solutions team, ensuring vital delivery on S/4 HANA implementations for their numerous end-customers.
* Award winning organisation
* Leading supplier of SAP and e-commerce solutions.
* Prioritise staying abreast of new developments within the technology
* Thriving professional environment alongside a social atmosphere allowing staff to flourish
You will need
* A history of leading end to end SAP project implementations
* Broad business understanding
* Fluent Norwegian speaking and writing
* Knowledge of S/4 Hana
* Proactive, entrepreneurial mind set
You will gain
* Be part of a leading consultancy environment
* Personal and professional development
* International environment with enthusiastic and talented colleagues
* Competitive pay and pension scheme
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 (0)191 814 1416 and email@example.com where confidentiality is guaranteed