MM Functional Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
* Providing support for SAP MM Module, troubleshoot and resolve issues & requests within targeted SLA.
* Act as point of contact to analyze and fix application and system issues, ensuring SAP services are available and reliable to meet business expectation.
* Manages incidents reported by user and follow-up promptly
* Working closely with different teams (eg: basis, abap, COE) to ensure issues and requests are addressed timely.
* Assist business users in gathering requirement and preparation of Change Request application.
* Prepare functional specification and carry out necessary review with business and COE team.
* Carry out Unit Test, System Integration Test, and its related documentation
* Support user in carrying out User Acceptance Test
* Participate in deployment to production and post deployment support.
* Update system documentation and training documents/user manual
* Provide training to users
* Prepare internal presentation and proposal whenever necessary.
* 5 years of experience with SAP MM
* At least 2 End to End Implementation Project experience
* Experience in Consulting will be advantageous
* Good knowledge on integration with other modules (FICO, MM, SD, WM, PP)
* Able to communicate well at all levels.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Good documentation skills using MS Office applications
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with cross functional teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
Applications currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1986634