Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Location - Leeds, England
An ERP partner is now looking for an ERP developer to join on a permanent basis, due to ongoing growth in the business. The role will be office based in the Leeds office.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the development of an ERP (Sage or SAP B1 preferred), with some project lead experience. You will be reporting to the technical director and work closely with the implementation team working on multiple projects at a time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly innovative company, with exciting plans for the future.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Experience of developing an ERP or accounting systems (Sage or SAP B1 is highly advantageous)
* Expert with C#.NET, Java and MS SQL
* Experience in mobile design and development with HTML and CSS frameworks
* Good understanding of SOAP and REST web services
* Strong Software Design and Debugging Skills (OOP/OOD)
* Experience of EDI standards and systems
* Good understanding of document formats such as CSV and XML
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
This is great opportunity for any dynamic individual with a development experience in an ERP software that is keen to progress their career as an ERP developer whilst maintaining a great work/life balance based in Leeds region.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email email@example.com or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.