* Providing support for SAP MM Module, troubleshoot and resolve issues & requests within targeted SLA.
* Act as point of contact to analyze and fix application and system issues, ensuring SAP services are available and reliable to meet business expectation.
* Manages incidents reported by user and follow-up promptly
* Assist business users in gathering requirement and preparation of Change Request application.
* Prepare functional specification and carry out necessary review with business and COE team.
* Carry out Unit Test, System Integration Test, and its related documentation
* Support user in carrying out User Acceptance Test
* Participate in deployment to production and post deployment support.
* Update system documentation and training documents/user manual
* Provide training to users
* Prepare internal presentation and proposal whenever necessary.
* Overall responsible for MM related support for over 20+ external customers
* Primary scope shall be to ensure MM Service Level Agreement (SLA) is adhered to (especially P1 issue/resolution), hands-on involvement whenever necessary.
* Involved in technical special projects from time to time e.g. technical upgrade, DB migration, tech refresh, EHP upgrade, OSS patching and etc
* Must have more than 7-8 years of relevant experience in SAP MM
* Experience in S4 HANA will be highly advantageous
* Good knowledge on integration with other modules (FICO, MM, SD, WM, PP)
* Able to communicate well at all levels.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Good documentation skills using MS Office applications
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with cross functional teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
* Need to have SAP MM process consulting and SAP technical configuration:
* Material movements
* Procurement (purchase requisitions, quotations, RFx processes, Purchase Orders, Contracts, Goods and Invoice Receipt, and all master data involved in these processes)
* Inventory activities (can include Warehouse Management activities)
* MRP (work with PP consultants to proper configure this process)
* Interfaces between logistics and Accounts Payables
Applications currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1986634