Role & Responsibilities
* Develop application break fixes for critical product defects
* Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
* Perform system activities, changes and problem management in SAP infrastructure
* Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience
* Diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments.
* Monitor and optimize system performance, perform root cause analysis, administer system and provide technical support
* Hands-on and in depth SAP BASIS technical development, as well as technical knowledge of all aspects of SAP workflows - administration, configuration, design, development and customization
* Primary scope shall be to ensure BASIS Service Level Agreement (SLA) is adhered to (especially P1 issue/resolution), hands-on involvement whenever necessary and other related support for over 20+ external customers
Skills & Qualifications
* 5 years of experience with SAP Basis
* SAP Basis HANA or S4 HANA support/implementation projects will be advantageous
* 2-3 end to end projects implementation experience will be huge plus
* Experience with SAP Basis / NetWeaver and HANA Administration
* Good knowledge of Security Administration
* Working knowledge of multiple databases (Oracle, MSQSL, MaxDB, DB2, HANA etc.)
* Certification in HANA/working experience will be advantageous
* Moderate skills in system & database upgrade, OS/DB migration, security audit, enterprise portal and authorization setup.
* Integration experience knowledge with other SAP modules, i.e MM, SD, FI, CO, WM, HR will be added advantage
* Must have supporting testing and data migration experience, as well as drafting of functional specification for reports, interface, enhancement, forms
Applications currently in progress, don't miss out on this opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1986634