My client is an American company who specialises in wireless and mobile application solution that is used for mobile supply chain integration with various ERPs (JDE, SAP, Oracle and other ERP). They're currently expanding in the APAC region and they're looking to have a JD Edwards consultant with at least 1 full life cycle implementation to join them!
* Extensive experience working with JD Edwards SCM modules
* Work on large scale projects and analyse any issues with additional specialised technical knowledge.
* Write clear and accurate solutions implemented.
* Assist with the implementation, maintenance and support of large complex software systems. Scope project efforts with time and budget estimates.
* Able to conduct pre sales demo with mobile based solutions for customers using any ERP with emphasis on JD Edwards.
* Support, enhance and maintain the existing wireless, mobile and voice applications for our ERP.
* Perform code peer reviews to identify defects, anti-patterns, performance issues and suggest improvements.
* Create unit tests that adequately cover the newly created code and address defects discovered.
* Work closely with end-users to diagnose and resolve production software problems.
* Participate in Change Management Processes and propose or analyse change requests to the software.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
* Minimum 5 years of experience in ERP related systems, preferably JD Edwards SCM modules.
* Completed at least 1 full life cycle implementation in JD Edwards
* Proficient using programming languages, C, C+
* Proficient using Oracle PL/SQL language
* Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming
* Strong problem-solving, analytical skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Should you be interested, please send your updated CV in Word format to j.ho@washingtonfrank or drop your CV below. EA License Number : 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983255