The NetSuite Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining custom NetSuite solutions for the business. You will work closely with other members of the team to define scope and work plans for new features, functionality, and platform enhancements. You will participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
* Develop, implement, and maintain custom NetSuite solutions using SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, and SuiteTalk (e.g. custom fields, custom forms, workflows, scripts, SSP Applications)
* Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
* Test and deploy NetSuite functionality to production with exceptional user experience
* Interact closely with other members of the development team to provide the best overall technical solution to meet product requirement
* Develop and maintain unit tests
* Develop and maintain reusable code libraries
* Learn and adapt to new software/hardware technology and incorporate into production process.
* Make code and technology decisions.
* Develop, implement, and maintain NetSuite integrations with external applications.
* Assist in the development and architecture of information integrations between NetSuite and other systems/applications.
* You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent on-the-job experience
* 4 years of hands-on experience building technology solutions for Netsuite using SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, and SuiteCloud
* Ability to understand high-level business/operational requirements and write solutions that are appropriate for them
* Certified SuiteCloud Developer highly desirable
* Experience working with integration software packages
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and complete development tasks with speed and accuracy
* Demonstrate strong work ethic and initiative with a knack for solving problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should you be interested, please send your updated CV in Word format to j.ho@washingtonfrank or drop your CV below. EA License Number : 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983255