* Production databases 24X7 running support, and database daily operation.
* Troubleshoot and resolve Database issues.
* ORACLE database schema designing and assessments.
* Database performance tuning.
* Working with AWS to keep the database in latest patching and version.
* Day to Day database monitoring and performance analyst.
* Provide the database technology service for new project developments.
* SQL Tuning and Optimization of newly develop and existing applications
* Database recovery / duplication / restore by application requests.
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Oracle Database.
* Experienced in executing and writing Oracle PL/SQL in the most efficient way.
* Experienced in database optimization and performance tuning.
* Experience with backup and restore, table space allocation/management, managing the overall health and status of the database, managing the database schema, creating triggers and stored procedures, monitoring the Oracle alert logs and resolving database-related issues.
* Must have experience in configuring 11g/12c database in Linux.
* Must have experience with Oracle product troubleshooting and problem resolution.
* Experience with Oracle products such as, Oracle GoldenGate, Real Application Clusters, Application Server, Replication and Streams.
* Understanding of object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C#, C++.
* Experience in system accreditation using proxy users, virtual private database technology and label security.
Should you be interested, please send your updated CV in Word format to j.ho@washingtonfrank or drop your CV below. EA License Number : 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983255