Partner with the business client community to identify and analyze business needs; influence and negotiate on scope and requirements; and provide innovative recommendations for technology solutions. Simultaneously manage all IT aspects of projects in support of the established business objectives. Responsibilities include leading and participating in projects, and may include baseline support, configuration, administrative and maintenance duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of IT services by applying strategies, IT methods and technologies
* Accountable for maintenance, optimization, innovation and support of SAP FI & CO modules for multiple SAP systems
* Support enhancement of the SAP global template (with a shared services center) as well as the deployment of the template to additional Operational Units
* Responsible and accountable for Configuration Management
* Actively drive Demand Management with regional (APAC) business stakeholders
* Support and participate in SAP projects
* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science
* Proven experience in customer engagement at the senior management level
* Strong and diverse project management knowledge and experience
* Strong networking and communication skills (fluent English)
* More than four (4) years SAP FI/CO experience
* More than two (2) years international exposure in daily business
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to email@example.com (Attn: Kok Swee) or give me a call at +65 3158 4359 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1986889 EA License Number: 11C3017