* Perform SOD conflict analysis and report to Process Owner to acquire further decision for Remediation or Mitigation Control.
* Collect user requirement, design and develop SAP roles.
* Update the Segregation of Duty (SoD) Ruleset and Mitigation Controls once the Risk and Governance Committee approves any changes requested by business.
* Prepare timely and accurate reports and analysis for reporting to Management, and for Audit review.
* Support the Change Control Board Secretariat, ensuring that all Change Requests to the SAP landscape have been assessed for impact on business operations, existing system resources and maintainability
* Manage the Access Risk through Segregation of Duty (SoD) Ruleset and ensure that any changes in the satellite systems are not moved into Production before completing SoD analysis on the changes.
* Bachelor's degree in IT or related discipline.
* Minimum 3-5 years of strong working experience in SAP Security.
* Experience in managing and working with auditors on system audits.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with consultants and colleagues from varied levels, functions and geography.
* Must be able to speak Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts
* Experience in Access Violation Management too/ GRC is an advantage.
Applications currently in progress, don't miss out on this opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1986889 EA License Number: 11C3017