Successful candidates will be part of the Service Delivery Team. The Program Manager must have at least 12 years of experience in managing end to end SAP ERP Project implementations. You will be tasked with developing programs and processes to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
* Plan and lead the development from initiation to delivery as well as derive budget for the projects and services
* Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan and budget to meet the business objectives and needs while ensuring project duration and quality standards are met.
* Manage and execute the deliverables of SAP ERP implementation projects in a timely manner.
* Engage stakeholders and management, manage vendors to ensure deliverables of products and services
* Plan and manage enhancements and changes, ensuring operational systems are well tested before deployment
* Ensure proper approval and documentation for the project deliverables from development processes, workflow, procedures and system architecture are compiled with current management policy and security guides.
* Developing an evaluation method to assess projects strengths and identify areas for improvement.
* Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
* Identify projects risks and impacts with recommendation to mitigate and manage them
* Identify, recommend and implement suitable technologies ie. SAP ERP; conceptualize, strategize and develop project plans to meet business needs and optimal ways of utilizing organizations systems.
* Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
* Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Producing accurate and timely reporting of projects/programs status throughout its life cycle.
* Candidate should be able to quickly build a strategic relation with key stakeholders of MNCS
* Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills with ability to collaborate with SAP functional, technical and global design teams.
* Exposure to SAP solution design and good understanding of industry trends and technologies such as Business Rules frame, Enterprise Portal, iOS, UI5, Fiori, Webdynpro
* Must have at least 7 years' experience in handling SAP ERP project management with PMP or related certifications.
* Able to get into details of technical solutions and business requirements as required
* Experience working in a complex landscape of SAP and non-SAP solutions such as SuccessFactors, CONCUR, RPA is preferable.
* Able to run multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously.
* Must have at least 12 years of experience in leading SAP ERP Project Implementation and 10+ years of Program Management / Project Management experience across multiple clients locally and in the region.
* Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and managing a portfolio of more than 10 Million USD for SAP ERP Services.
* Should be ready for extensive travels within and outside the country.
* Validated ability to encourage, train and mentor team members in more than one SAP functional area.
* Experience and understanding of across industry preferable in trading, hi-tech, banking and insurance industry.
Applications currently in progress, don't miss out on this opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3158 4334 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1986634