For our vacancy ERP Consultant we are looking for a motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic person. As a consultant you work independently as well as in a team and you support clients, on location or remotely. We are looking for a full-fledged discussion partner in our employees who thinks along and advises organisations to come to the most efficient solution together.
* Translating and implementing business processes at our relationships into an automation solution;
* Advising, independently implementing, supervising and managing ERP solutions at our clients on a project basis;
* Further develop the relationship with the client and build partnerships;
* Signalling and suggesting movements, opportunities and / or trends in the market;
* Performing applicability studies and drawing up project plans.
* HBO working and thinking level;
* 2-3 years of experience within ERP;
* Preferably relevant and up-to-date knowledge of Exact software;
* Experience with Exact Synergy / Globe and MS-SQL is an advantage;
* Good knowledge of business processes and process management;
* Plan-based, practical and project-based method;
* In possession of driving license B + willingness to travel;
* Excellent command of Dutch and English.
* An independent, varied position in an enthusiastic team;
* Space for personal development;
* Salary in accordance with function and experience;
* Excellent working conditions.