My client who is a NetSuite end user in the education industry is looking for Software Engineer who have the experience in NetSuite to join them as they look to have a NetSuite Administrator/Software Engineer.
* The SME/point of contact for the NetSuite application.
* Develop and customise and deliver scalable NetSuite solutions.
* Responsible for any integration related to NetSuite and 3rd party integration.
* Stay updated with any new NetSuite features and functionality and provide recommendations for improvements.
* Perform technical advice and audits to ensure standards are compliance
* Work with stakeholders to scope work and produce deliverable estimates
* Adapt to changing business needs and seek out ways to develop new skills
* Balance multiple concurrent projects and contending priorities
* Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
* 2+ years of industry experience with NetSuite or software development including SuiteScript and integration.
* Any experience with cloud integration platform (Workato, Mulesoft, etc.) and relational database (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc) will be a big plus.
* Prior experience in education industry will be a big plus
Should you be interested, please send your updated CV in Word format to j.ho@washingtonfrank or drop your CV below. EA License Number : 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983255