We are looking for an energetic and IT enthusiastic person. This person will be responsible for providing system support to end-users on a wide range of applications.
* Provide assistance in the development and provide analysis of SAP and business process problems and opportunities
* Provide support to logistics users for SAP, back-office users for CRM/POS and general application support for all the modules in the organisation.
* Maintain up to date documentation on all related system, technical specifications and change management
* Participate in activities to support Stock Take for Warehouse/Retail Store
* Support system data extraction and reporting as directed and ensure data quality and accuracy at all time
* Ensure and maintain the effectiveness of ERP systems and recommend changes where necessary
* Identify non-compliance and recommend appropriate changes and actionable
* Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
* Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience, especially in Retail or FMCG
* Able to do configuration/ debugging and knowledge of ABAP Programming
* Works on SAP MM, support implementation, etc
* Good working knowledge in Qlikview, IT project management, mobile apps
* Knowledge of MSSQL/ C#/ OOAD/ .net application development (vb.net, asp.net) is a plus!