Global Leader Company in industrial productivity solutions is recruiting for a SAP C4C Support & Training Engineer to perform on behalf of the C4S program team in Antwerp, Belgium.
Having the locations worldwide, this supplier Company is actively hiring for SAP C4C professionals who will guarantee a constructive and efficient relations between all parties in the C4C program. The Program is aiming to offer good sales processes to the Customer Centers from all business areas, using the C4C from Antwerp. By providing support on technical issues in all live countries of C4S program, proactive you are going to work independently and take initiatives.
You will work in a global environment and your role will mainly include to assist the C4C users and the Business Area Roll-Out Engineers with technical support. This role is a great opportunity for the candidates who would like to work with all aspects of the C4C program (C4C solution, Roll-out Approach, Training Model, Change Management, Support, Documentation and quality procedures), travel 30% of working time and facilitate training as well.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Assist support to implemented changes, integration and/or new releases
* Track the configuration requirements (template)
* Configure the fundamentals of C4C (UAT/PRD)
* Support minor ITP configuration related problems
* Participate in the required Quality Gates
* Train the CRM leads on new functionality and future changes
* Train the customers via webinars or classroom sessions
* Update test scenario's if something will change in functionality
* Maintain training material and working procedures
* 4 years of experience across the Sales & Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, preferably in a multi-national manufacturing company
* At least 1 year of experience with C4C
* People and project management experience is an advantage
* Experience with Microsoft Office and Cloud for Customer or any other CRM application is a plus
* Bachelor's degree or 4 years of on-the-job experience
* Fluent in English verbally and written is a must, other languages will be a plus
If you want to know more about this opportunity apply now or you can contact us directly for more information at +31 20 241 8523 or firstname.lastname@example.org