Job Description - M3 Supply Chain consultant
Role & Responsibilities
* Ongoing development in all areas of manufacturing and supply chain
* Assisting in converting manual operations to automated digital processes
* Possible use of RPA technologies
* Complete familiarity with Internal Invoicing
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with M3
* Experience with Implementations
* Experience with working in a team
* Competitive Salary
* Car allowance
* Quarterly Bonuses
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on email@example.com, in complete confidence.