Dynamics 365 FO Developer/Technical Architect - Helsinki - €4,500 - €5,000
This is a great opportunity for you if you want to work for one of Finland's most prestigious Microsoft Dynamics Partners which can promise local Dynamics 365 projects and possibilities to upskill from older versions of Dynamics AX.
In this role, you will have the chance to work on various Dynamics 365 implementation projects from a technical perspective which can offer much more than simply coding/system development. You will also have the chance to work within technical architecture and work closely with functional consultants to help create the best D365 solutions, as well as working with a wider tech stack.
This position is based at a growing Finnish Microsoft Partner which have an established reputation within IT consulting across the Nordics. They are looking to grow their team of technical D365 experts, with you being at the heart of the team.
You could be a great fit for the role, provided you have:
* 4+ years' experience working with C# / X++ development
* Experience working on Dynamics AX/365 projects
* Good interpersonal skills and happy to work in a customer-facing environment
* Fluency in the Finnish language
This position offers a number of great benefits which include:
* A monthly salary of up to €5,500
* Training opportunities if you don't yet have exposure to D365
* Great career progression, with team leadership opportunities
* The chance to work in new tech environments, such as Azure, DevOps and AWS
If you would like to fast-track your application to this position, then send an updated CV to Liam Hanna at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to discuss this opportunity in further detail then call +358 753266684 for more information.