You will be part of a small multi-disciplined team responsible for production development, delivering projects for clients from engineering through to finished retail solutions.
* Develop and evolve quality retail solutions for brands maintaining design integrity and best practice through the development engineering and production set up phases of a project;
* Create accurate costings of solutions from technical drawings, sketches and concepts;
* Work closely with in house manufacturing facilities and local supply chain;
* Procure and manage the production with the manufacturing facilities and outsourced partners keeping to agreed timescales, budgets and quality levels;
* Daily co-operation with the manufacturing facilities ensuring accuracy of communication and expectation management;
* Responsible for reporting project status;
* Responsible for maintaining and improving pre-determined budgets for the procurement of the solutions exceeding expectations where possible;
* Management of the quality control process during manufacture and close co-operation with our own internal quality control personnel.
Who we are looking for:
* University degree and some experience in a similar job;
* Knowledge and experience with MS Office;
* Experience with Exact software is desirable;
* Good communication and social skills;
* Excellent communication skills in English;
* Ability to multitask and be flexible during times of change;
* Experience with engineering and manufacturing;
* Understanding of manufacturing processes and materials and able to interpret engineering drawings.