ERP/IT Project Manager - Oslo
Exciting opportunity to work with some of the most experienced ERP & Business professionals in Scandinavia. An exclusive partner organisation with a select client base in industries such as Oil & Gas and pharmaceuticals.
As an experienced ERP/IT Project Manager, you will be leading very varied projects on the client side. You will be building teams, motivating and leading such to a successful implementation/roll out.
This is a permanent position at a consultancy organisation.
* Master's Degree
* Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language + English
* Documented experience as Project Manager/Team Lead
* Good business understanding
* Solution Orientated
* Experience working as a consultant
* Project methodologies (Prince2, PMP or agile)
You will gain
* Competitive pay structure + bonus/pension
* Freedom with opportunities to influence and contribute to the development of the company
* Become part of a value driven consultancy
* A unique, flexible working environment where team spirit and collaboration are a prerequisite
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 (0)191 814 1416 and firstname.lastname@example.org where confidentiality is guaranteed