Pegasus Opera Consultant
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000
Location - Gloucestershire, South-West of the UK
I am currently working with a highly respected ERP re-seller who is currently looking for a Pegasus Opera implementation consultant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have proven background in the full implementation of Pegasus Opera which includes:
* Looking at business process
* Requirements gathering
* Data migration & installation
* User training
* Post go-live support
The role will be home based with visit to the client's site, mostly in the South-West region of the UK i.e Wales, Gloucestershire, Devon, Somerset etc. Therefore, there is a reduced amount of travelling than where you are at the moment.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
* Proven experience in full implementation of Pegasus Opera (3)
* Good accounting knowledge
* Excellent knowledge of modules with Pegasus Opera such as SC, manufacturing, Asset management, BI, CRM etc.
* Good with SQL queries
* Excellent communication skills
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
This is a great opportunity for any Pegasus consultant based in the South-West region of the UK that is keen to progress their career as an implementation consultant whilst maintaining a great work/life balance.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email me at email@example.com and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.