End customer with strong international presence across the world is expanding their internal SAP team. This organisation provides innovative, market leading products and builds on over 50 years of experience. We're looking for SAP integration developer to become part of this global organisation and take part in various internal projects. Rather than relying on partner channel, this company prefers to handle IT internally. This is permanent employment opportunity for a SAP commerce developer to join the IT team in Skane.
This is also very environmentally conscious organisation that cares greatly about sustainability and reduction of the use of fossil fuels. Whether you are environment enthusiast or not, it's good to work for a company that cares and actively makes changes to be more sustainable.
The team is close knit and very competent. You will meet people of different levels of seniority and also people of various nationalities and roots. There are around 15 people within the SAP team. This is opportunity to work internally on various projects and build your competences.
Role & Responsibilities
* Participate in various projects in SAP landscape, new development
* Report to system development manager
* Interact with various stakeholders in the business
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with SAP commerce (ideally at least 2 years)
* Good understanding of business processes that link to e-commerce
* Understanding of commerce concepts
* Excellent level of English (no need to speak Swedish)
Why to apply
* Work for a market leading company within their industry
* Opportunity to work for internal IT department
* Participate in internal projects
* Stable role in a stable company
For more details contact Zuzana Zednikova (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 775 888 607)
Washington Frank International is the global leader in ERP recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more ERP (SAP, Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual) roles than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout EMEA, as well as globally. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with employers of choice in EMEA and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best ERP jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends.