Are you an SAP Insurance Analyser? Are you looking for a new project? An exciting opportunity has just opened up. Get in touch now!
Location - Brussels, Belgium
Duration of project: 1 year
Starting date: ASAP
The Role: Lead Consultant
As a Lead Consultant you will have a key role in the process of problem definition and solution design, advising architecture and design reviews, training clients, in-house capability building, development and deployment.
This is an opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that in turn help clients tackle global challenges.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in the SAP insurance industry with multi-module knowledge
* At least 5 years of experience in leading SAP enabled Business transformation and Production support projects
* At least 5 years as an SAP insurance analyser
* Knowledge of key accounting processes and standards in insurance industries as well as excellent understanding of GAAPs and IFRS
* Previous exposure and understanding of SAP integration tools such as Data Load Layer, Data Services, AFI, G/L Connector
* Ability to report on Insurance Analyser
* Familiarity with SAP insurance and finance modules
* Expertise in ECC GL and other Sub ledger relating to SAP insurance / banking
* English fluency
* Experience managing one or more full life-cycle implementation of Insurance Analyser
* Understanding of end-to-end processes and insurance best practice
* Analytic skills
* Quality awareness skills
* Customer oriented
* Like to take initiative
* Good communication skills
* Good communication and interaction skills
* Initiative taking
* Highly motivated, result oriented, self-starter
* Willing to learn and invest time in understanding the solution.
If you are interested in the position or know someone who might be a good fit, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Laia Bogaarts Ramirez