Support & Training Engineer - Antwerp, Belgium
A multinational manufacturing company is recruiting for an SAP C4C Support & Training Engineer to perform on behalf of the C4S program team in Antwerp, Belgium.
As a Support & Training Engineer your goal will be to roll-out worldwide and rapidly good sales processes to the Customer Centers from all business areas, using the SAP Cloud For Customer software package. You will be responsible for ensuring a constructive and efficient interaction between the different stakeholders in the C4C program. This role is a great opportunity for candidates who would like to work with all aspects of the C4C program (C4C solution, Roll-out Approach, Training Model, Change Management, Support, Documentation and quality procedures), travel 20% of working time and facilitate training.
* 3+ years of experience with Sales & Marketing, Customer Relationship Management
* At least 1 year of experience with C4C
* Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of on-the-job experience
* Verbal and written English fluency
* Excellent knowledge of Sales & Marketing processes, governance and best practice
* Overall understanding of end-to-end Business processes in Sales/Service Companies
* People and project management experience is an advantage
* Experience with Microsoft Office and Cloud for Customer or any other CRM application
* Experience in training people, classroom or webinars
* Service-oriented, hands-on, results-oriented
* Honest and trustworthy
* Good communication skills, knowledge sharing and promoting of new ideas and methods
* Team-player but with the ability to work independently
* Eager to learn, ready to take on a new challenge
* Proactive attitude
If you are interested in the position or know someone who might be a good fit, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Laia Bogaarts Ramirez