SAP B1 Consultant | WMS | London
My client in Central London is recruiting for a SAP B1 Consultant to integrate their WMS system that was poorly provided by their support partner. Following that, they will then implement a production strategy across the next 6 months according to the clients scoping document.
The project will likely extend after the initial 6 months up to 2 years - this is due to specific industry standards that have to be aligned to, and so an in-house consultant will be paramount.
* The success of this project will be determined on the foundation of the initial production plan, all to be conducted on site
* Plan strategy for production modules relevant to the industry
* Lead the integration and deployment of a production management strategy overseas
* Well-developed interpersonal skills for liaison with clients in the APAC region
What we ask for
* SAP Business One (2-7 years); Senior skill-set 8+ years desirable
* Multiple previous Full Life-cycles / End to End implementations / roll-outs within SAP B1
* Experience within Production projects / exposure to inter-company accounts
* Experience delivering projects to client specifications
* Knowledge of add-ons specific to the production industry is desirable
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Gus Firth at
+44(0)203 808 7305 or send an e-mail to G.Firth@WashingtonFrank.com
SAP B1 Consultant | Production | London
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS. We live and breathe ERP. Just ERP and nothing else. It's our sole focus, our specialism, and over the years we've built up an enviable reputation for finding the best ERP opportunities for job seekers at companies of all sizes. This dedication to the ERP field means that each and every one of our consultants has the expert knowledge needed to completely understand the market, while also building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, ERP specialists, and vendors alike.