My client is seeking an experienced HRIS consultant with a background in Sage People to join their team in London. This contract is 8 months minimum and has a good scope for extensions and remote working.
* Conduct sessions with the key stakeholders to gather their requirements and determine current issues with their HR system and demonstrate how Sage People can provide value.
* Be responsible for drafting and developing the project plan.
* Managing the implementation process.
* Budgetary control.
* Prepare and delivering end-user training sessions
* Knowledge and hands on experience with HR applications, specifically Sage People.
* Strong technical & problem solving skills.
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact James Hoare. Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.